Buy a home through an assignment with Blok Scout
Buy a home through an
assignment with Blok Scout
Blok Scout is a modern and smooth way to buy an apartment through an assignment. When buying through an assignment we'll search for your dream home outside the public market.
With a buying assignment you can find tenant-owned apartments outside of the public market
With Blok's new service you can find tenant-owned apartments outside of the public market. You read that right. Tell us how you want to live and we and our technology will find it for you. The service is currently active in Stockholm and searches among the city's 454 538 tenant-owned apartments. The search is free. In other words no deal — no cost.
How buying an apartment with Blok Scout works
- Tell us what you are looking for in your dream home and check how many apartments of that kind exist in our database
- Create an account and review the assignment
- We contact the owners of the apartments
- If any of the owners are willing to sell we'll send you the basic info of the apartment
- If you are interested in the apartment you are able to visit on-site
- If you want to make an offer of the apartment we'll prepare a comprehensive information package of the apartment
- When you've reviewed information you will be able to make an offer
- If the offer is accepted we will prepare the sales contract and make other necessary preparations for the closing
When is a buying assignment a good choice?
- You're looking for something special and suitable apartments rarely come on sale through public marketplaces or other brokers
- You're looking for an apartment in an area where the demand exceeds the supply and suitable apartments are sold before you have time to react
- You want to make buying an apartment less stressful
- You don't have time to look for your dream home and want to buy it as a service